you me and a sunset
Ayita smiled glad that the exchange about Leroy was over she didn't feel like talking about him anymore. Looking at her brother she looked at him. "Hey Are you gay?" She asked her brother she wasn't sure what he was going to say if anything she expected him to go after her.

Zafier was listening to what Strel had to say. "Oh ya its what I lived for. I was trained to kill" He said as he finally heard what his sister had said after the second time of her saying it. "What? I don't know I've never really been with a guy nor really thought about it. Actually I've never been with a woman either." He said sighing as he gave Ayita a glare.

Ayita smiled "oh come on your older then me you must have slept with someone." She said poking him with a stick that was near her.

"No I haven't though I don't see anything wrong with to guys being happy." He said shrugging "Though I doubt I'd ever get a chance to know its not everyday you meet some gay wolf." He said oblivious to the fact about Strel. "I mean If offered maybe but tend to one says I suck at it and get shunned into a corner." He said as he started to laugh brushing the stick away.

Messages In This Thread