you me and a sunset
[html]
300+

Strel gave a derisive laugh, thinking the comment Zafier made was very faulty. "Improper? Quite the contrary really. It's rather enjoyable and if with the right person, completely and utterly proper and very, very entertaining." What was improper about it? It was totally natural and that was the way the world worked. Okay, maybe not in the guy on guy way, but sex was the thing that nature was good at. Every creature on the freakin' planet was good at it. Even the small bugs were good at it. Even if a few of them did end up with dead males. "And once you do it, you'll see it isn't all that improper. You'll probably ask for more."

He had no idea what the metaphor meant, or at least in relation to him, so he gave the other male a pretty blank stare. Then, the redhead laughed in response to Ayita. "Hey now, I'm not that young." Everyone seemed to think he was some fresh yearling, eager to be an adventurer. "I'm three years old, god." He was no little whippersnapper. "I've got worldly experience." Strelein laughed at Zafier, wondering if he considered himself old. "Good thing you aren't a dog, then."

The redhead watched Ayita retreat, lavender eyes on her back. "Have fun," he said, coyly. She was probably off to make sure her daughter got home fine. He shifted his gaze back to Zafier, suddenly feeling awkward being left alone with the guy who he did not know. This feeling never came up, well usually, since the strangers he met he had found alone instead of having been left alone with. "And I was raised to never walk on two legs, but that doesn't stop me. Ideals change over time. That's all I'm saying." Strel leaned further back, now propped up on his elbows as he eyed Zafier. "So you came here with your sister?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread