you me and a sunset
[html]
300+
I didn't notice you had replied :o

Strel snorted, rather rudely back at the older male. "Of course. There's gotta be someone for everyone, I figure, even if it's for a short while." Lavender eyes summed up the guy visually and the redhead noted that there was nothing terribly unattractive that would stop any potential 'encounters' from happening. Zafier had the green light, so he should just find someone. "Don't rush it if you don't want any one night stands, though. You got plenty of time." Or so he figured. The guy wasn't that old, really.

Ayita returned, and the Lord sent a sly smile her way. "Mmm, that figure? I daresay I did miss it," he flirted, knowing that the woman would not take anything he said to her in such a way to heart. Though he wondered what Zafier would say to his blatant flirting with his taken sister. He nodded to her question, replying, "Yep, I'm at the hotel, as I've been since I found it. Got it all painted pretty too. Though I think I need to get a small couch or something in here to make it comfier. I can't entertain friends in my studio."

Rolling his eyes at the other male, the redhead cocked his head at the woman. "Your brother is a butt, I hope you know. But yes, please do come. Everyone needs a break from their mates once in a while." Plus it would help that he could get Ayita to agree to a business transaction. "I can always use more customers. I wouldn't mind getting my hands that and fixing it up a bit," he said, jabbing his thumb in Zafier's direction. Every man deserved at least one pair of decent pants if not a decent jacket/shirt. Sending a side long glance at the older male, Strel quipped, "Bragging now are you? Is that something you mention in front of your sister?" He wondered if Zafier understood what he was referring to.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread