you me and a sunset
[html]
I will see what kind of outfit I can make for you tonight, and we can get another spree up to deliver the clothes.

A pleasant smile went the woman's way, as he took all the clothing and made it comfortable to keep in his arms. It was a lot, and he would definitely make something lovely for Ayita, despite her strange brother's behavior. She could not help that she had such a grumpy gills for a sibling. But they did have their sibling affection, so the guy got points for that."Of course, m'dear. I'll get something ravishing for you. Every woman needs something like that." It was his philosophy; everyone, men included, needed something nice.

It seemed Zafier was done dealing with him, and quite frankly, so was the redhead. The conversations had gone kind of sour with him, and he was relatively relieved to be rid of the man, for the moment. "Don't worry," he said suddenly, tone changing again, though it was not as cold as it might have been. "You can't be a threat to me." After all, this man would not be out to steal his own potential lovers. What kind of a threat was he? Strel moved himself away, calling out farewells to Ayita, wishing her a pleasant evening.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread