Living Life With No Sense of Time
[html]

WC: 328

He listened to her speaking, she seemed a little nervous still but not so much, as she explained her job to him his eyes widened, well that certainly was a hard thing to take on, too much responsibility for his taste. When she mentioned singing he perked his ears up a bit, he rarely heard anyone sing, well his sister hummed but he didn’t hear her sing or anything. He wondered what her voice was like, but he dared not ask such a thing. He was sure to hear her in a celebration like she said. Which made him wonder when the next one is, but he decided he’d find out sooner or later. Her next comment confused him immensely. He looked to the chairs in the room. He could see them just fine… that was when it hit him… she couldn’t see? He’d never met a blind wolf, he didn’t think one could exist but there was one, one who was well taken care of and who took care of other people. He felt so embarrassed, and he turned red. He never thought of what it would be like to not be able to see.

Oh I’m, um, if you do need to sit, I’d gladly pull up a chair for you

he said, not sure that was the right thing to say, he wasn’t sure how she acted about it, he felt bad that she couldn’t see all the beautiful things around her, but she seemed to look more at the positive, or she wouldn’t be a leader, she had her voice her ears, everything.

That’s a lot to do by the way, I don’t think I could handle all of that. I’m best at hunting myself really. That’s what I’m best at anyway. Well I do hope to be a falconer someday

He said, he was trying to get his mind off the overwhelming idea that the wolf in front of him was infact blind!

<style>
.niro-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.niro-b02 b {color:#FEA300;}
.niro-b02 {background-color:#030400; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/niro2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7B8641; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.niro-b02-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F6BF2E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread