Living Life With No Sense of Time
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

OOC: It's not that they bite me I've had a perrot and handled love birds, and got pretty freaking close to a macaw, but not enough to bit ahahaha anyway, just intimidating I guess.
-----

He was so glad that she understood what he was saying, which made him sight with relief. He had never been one to explain things well, maybe his sister was rubbing off on him? He wasn’t sure, but maybe some of her could rub off on him, but a good few things he’d do without.

Well they aren’t really pets as much as they are companions, the birds are treated a lot like the horses, because they have a tendency to… poop wherever they want to. They are to be kept in the barn. But yes I will make sure they are fed and watered like kings and queens, they won’t have as hard a life as they use to but, sadly not as much freedom as they wish, I hope to make it so they trust me and want to stay with me rather than me having to keep them tethered all the time.

He stopped babbling, and cleared his throat, he talked too much when he got that chance, and when it happened he just let it all go. He blushed.

You have a cat? Really? I’ve never known one to actually be a pet, I mean I’ve seen ferals all over the place, but didn’t even think about one as a pet or anything.

He asked, he’d have to make a plan to go see the cat, he’d never met a nice one, and he wasn’t sure if tame ones were any better than feral, then again he was never really a cat kind of wolf.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread