Living Life With No Sense of Time
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC: 306

OOC: lol that sounds like a dangerous trick still lol i have trouble even thinking about touching their beaks XD

------

Talking to Ruri made Niro feel much more confident and her words made him feel more sure about what he was doing, and that in itself made him know she was definitely right for such an esteemed job as she had. He couldn’t help but smile back even though she couldn’t see he knew she could feel his happiness somehow. He listened about her adoption of the kitten and got excited when he heard Heath’s name in the mix, he helped Niro get his egg! But he didn’t interrupt Ruri and kept listening.

He sounds like a very good cat, and you probably have less mice in your place just because of him.

Niro said, he patted his pouch that he held on his person at all times, and figured it was a good time to tell her how her mate had helped him get his golden eagle egg, which he was sure she didn’t know about because she couldn’t see.

Your mate Heath helped me greatly too. He helped me climb a cliff to get an egg of a most magnificent bird. I think without his help, I wouldn’t have even tried to go over the ledge on my own. Would you like to feel it. You can somewhat feel a little movement inside.

He asked curiously, the chick inside was moving slightly, he felt it when he pressed his hand on the egg, it wasn’t ready to hatch quite yet, but he was sure it would be only a matter of time before he had a chick on his hands. He wondered silently in his head how well the blind woman’s touch could be, better, or weaker because of it? He shrugged he was sure his sister would know and he wouldn’t have to offend anyone in the process of the question.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread