Living Life With No Sense of Time
[html]

Sure, we can end with this post. I'll go have it archived.

The blind Dauphine couldn't help but smile as Niro accepted her invitation. She knew that Heath would be fine with Niro visiting, since they had already met. Niro's joke about Soleil eating his bird was understandable, and she laughed in response, "I'll make sure he behaves himself. I don't think he has too much interest in birds, or at least he hasn't ever caught one and brought it inside. But you don't need to worry," Milky blue eyes tilted up towards the face of the budding falconer. She would make sure his visit was a good one, when the time came.

When Niro asked where their home was located, the blue merle collie paused for a moment, pondering how to give directions that someone with eyesight would understand. Being blind, she understood travel in a bit of a different way. "Head towards the stables from here and go just past Piratta Grotto. Heath and I live in a small cabin a short ways back from the shore. Oh, listen for the bells and windchimes!" She exclaimed, remembering one of the most notable characteristics of their home. Heath had hung those windchimes as a gift to her, before they were mates, so that she could always find her way home. Even from the porch of the hotel, if she listened really hard she could hear the chimes. Surely Niro would be able to find their home if he knew what to listen for. "The trees around our cabin have bells hanging in them, and we have a set of windchimes hanging from our porch. You'll probably hear them long before you get there," she replied, her soft hand slowly slipping away from the egg. She had been touching it the entire time she had been speaking. She would probably ask to touch it again before she left that day, but their conversation was just getting started. It would likely continue on for a few hours more, for the day was yet young.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread