think of me fondly
[html]

WC:301 // C:

Children... she had been unaware that Ehno had children. There was also a little irony that the two of them were speaking together, since they were involved with former mates Naniko and Anu respectively. But she was oblivious to that, as well as the reason why Ehno's pups were not here in Crimson Dreams. She was curious, but it didn't seem like the sort of question she should ask. Her brothers were in a different pack, after all. Family was always complicated. She muffled a giggle with her hand, amused by his embarrassed laugh. It was a little corny, but it was still sweet of him to say. The little things in life, simple enough to be taken for granted, but beautiful enough to uplift the spirit. She understood, but simply nodded, mirth still bright in her smiling eyes.

"I... I like to garden," she offered shyly. It was one of the things that had brought her together with Anu, both of them having a green thumb. "There's something very... peaceful about it. It feels like being a part of nature, rather than simply preying upon it. And... cultivating things, it really... they depend on your care," she added, certain that she was sounding stranger and stranger the more she rambled. It was perhaps her one redeeming quality, though, that she was good with plants.

"I haven't... done that much here, though. Anu is the horticulturalist. It's... not my place." And there it was, the first flicker of confession. Did Ehno really want to get caught up in her romantic woes? It felt like something she needed to get off her chest, but she didn't want to make the kind Marino man uncomfortable. She shuffled her feet idly in the loam, waiting quietly to see if he would change the subject.

Table by Shannon!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread