think of me fondly
[html]

I can't remember if Ehno ever knew anything about Coli and Anu together, so I'm going to assume that he never did. o:

Gardening seemed like the perfect pastime for the timid Dreamer. When Ehno thought of such a task, he imagined it to be just as Colibri described it—peaceful and very much a part of nature. The Marino certainly didn’t have a green thumb, but he did have an appreciation for the quiet beauty of the nature around him, and so he found himself gaining some respect for the chocolate-hued woman’s abilities in that regard. The role of a quiet nurturer seemed like a perfect fit for Colibri, and he could picture very easily the woman sitting and tending to the plants on some clear-skied afternoon. “It certainly does sound quite peaceful,” he commented. A soft smile had found its way back to his lips at the thought.

She went on to mention Anu’s position as the horticulturist in the pack, stumbling over her words when she claimed it wasn’t her place. The Marino man recalled that the pack’s second-in-command had a fondness of gardening as well, but he was certain that she would be glad to share the task with Colibri. “I’m sure Anu wouldn’t mind you helping out at all, especially if this is something you enjoy doing.” Oblivious was he to the involvement between the two women, or what had become of the relationship they once shared. He would have mentally kicked himself had he realized what an awkward turn he was steering the conversation in, but as it was, he only considered his words to be encouraging and curious.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread