set me free, your heaven's a lie
[html]

OOC: Wow my fight posts suck lately. -.- I'm too happy with my life to write with rage!!!

With Bris gone, Kol focused on the fight. Hybrid was out for the kill, not the wounding, and the woman felt her blood start to boil as the intensity heightened. She'd managed to block his try for her throat, but she snarled in pain as he bit down hard on her left forearm, her vision blurring for a minute as blood poured down her black fur. Her grip on the male's shoulder loosened as her paw went numb, and she felt his flesh slip from her grip. Her opponents smaller form was proving an advantage to him, as he twisted and turned too quickly for Kol to keep a good grip. Both forearms were slashed and dripping with blood from the male's ever-gnashing fangs, and the woman's vision filled with red as she forced back the pain.

Kol claws scrambled to gain purchase on any part of him she could, and as he pulled back ever so slightly she lunged toward him with her fangs. Her aim was his own dark throat, but she howled in pain as the move left her underside unguarded. The male's bloodied claws raked across her upper belly and torsoe, and she snarled loudly as she felt them catch on her ribcage. Suddenly it was more difficult to breath, and Kol grew desperate as fire lanced through her chest and blood flowed down her underside. The black Dahlian forced herself to gulp in breath as adrenaline fueled her strength and she tried again to rip at the Infernian's throat with her fangs, her claws wanting nothing more now than to tear her adversary to shreds. It was clear that this fight had come down to her life or his, and if she was going down, it wouldn't be without a damned good fight. She wanted to take a piece of him with her, be it an eye, an ear, his nose, hell even his pride would do. Of course, ripping out his throat or his heart would be her ultimate prize, and that was what she aimed for.

Table by Tay

[/html]

Messages In This Thread