Confusing Circumstances
[html]

OOC: sorry bout the wait I had this halfway posted before I had to pack up and leave XD

Lotus seemed quite happy to learn something new and he didn’t seemed too ashamed about what he did, which was ok because it wasn’t like he hurt anyone, only got a few plants dirty. Liliana smiled at him when he spoke his name , knowing she’d hate it if she was told she was something she didn’t want to be, and at that age, young wasn’t it.

Good to meet you Lotus, that’s a handsome name I’m Liliana, Lili to my friends.

She showed him the seeds, and what they looked like.

I’m not familiar with what seeds are what but I’m sure we’ll find out eventually. They will grow up just like you do, and will make things that

she said after showing him the seeds and standing back up. She walked out of the enclosure, back to where Lotus had been “planting” the herbs that had been picked. Well hopefully there weren’t seeds there already, she knelt down thinking Lotus might find it fun to dig in the dirt a little

well first thing we do is dig a small hole and we put a seed or two in the hole.

She said motioning for Lotus to do the digging part.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread