light bringer
[html]
ooc - omg i am currently in Georgia and i am surrounded by southern accents Big Grin

A very "proud" individual such as Mkhai was something to handle carefully for Cassius. He didn't want to get sucked into a fight, nor did he want to be rude and ignore him. He had to stay on a balanced line in between, although that line was bound to get blurred. Cass stayed in a neutral status as much as he could, although he couldn't help showing some irritation. "Yeah, tha's true," he responded simply. He left it at that. Then Mkhai continued with his pompus words, and Cass remained composed. "Accent don't mean nothin' 'bout a person or where they're from." This kid probably wouldn't listen, but he still felt like he needed to voice his own opinion. "'S what a person does for their pack, 's what matters. And fer yer information, I done came up 'ere from Nawlins. Took me two years."

Cassius was technically American, and so only knew English. His accent may be a little different than what most were used to. He was proud of his heritage, no matter how insignificant it was. It was probably just an American way of thinking. Mkhai, however, did not have the "American" way of thinking. Mkhai obviously thought that Cass was quite uneducated, since he acted as if Cassius knew nothing. That happened to be the complete opposite of the truth. "Well," he started in a very "matter-of-fact" fashion. "I din't come from no juckyard, even though I'd be done proud 'f it. I may be done more educated than y'all think. I earned my status in this here pack, an' i suggest y'all respect yer elders."

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread