morning star
[html]

OOC: Failshort. |:

The hybrid marveled at the idea that Mkhai and his siblings were from a place as faraway as across the ocean. She nearly laughed aloud at the thought of Lykoi blood spilling over the whole wide world, though in considering it the hybrid found that the idea was certainly palatable; indeed, she liked the sound of a Lykoi-dominant world, though the spirits knew she wouldn't live to see such a thing. The silver-shaded coyote was already old, and she had been lucky to make it this far and see her family spill so far beyond its origin. She listened as Mkhai described his homeland and the story of his birth, which she was glad he had not been spared—this was knowledge that she desired. “I've never seen the desert. I went south once, and I saw the ocean on the other side of this continent,” the coyote said. Prior to that journey, she had never strayed too far from Inferni—it was her homeland, far moreso than the place where she had been born. Kaena could not have navigated there if she had wanted to, it was so far away and forgotten. It had never been home. “I'm glad you decided to come here to see us,” the hybrid ventured. “There's a lot of history in this clan and in your blood, you know.”

Table thanks to Ithen!

<style>
.kae-urma b {color:#fdfef5;}
.kae-urma p {padding:0px; text-indent:25px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread