the first flower after the flood.
[html]

Closing after my post! Whenever you've read, request for archivey? :3

The creamy-furred youth was glad his sister had enjoyed the story. He thought it was quite a good story and pretty funny, too—he particularly enjoyed the multiple layers of the story. Even so, he didn't fully comprehend all of the human aspects of the story, and he was glad Rio did not question him where he could not provide an answer. Instead, his sable-furred sibling was content to have enjoyed the story for what it was—a humorous old-timey tale. Sometimes it was far better to simply enjoy books, though Harlowe did particularly enjoy thinking about books. If something bothered him in a story, it tended to stick with him, and he turned it over and over in his mind until he figured a solution to it. “I'm glad you liked it,” he said, the tip of his tail wagging slowly. Rio complimented him, to which Harlowe could only smile, lowering his muzzle in embarrassment. “Thank you. If you want, I could try to teach you sometime,” he said. He wasn't Mother—he knew he wouldn't be as good at teaching Rio to read as she had been in teaching him to read.

<style>.harlowe-scared-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-scared p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-scared b {color:#FFF161; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-scared {width:420px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/harlowe/harlowe_scared.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DF9F21; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread