An accident...
OOC: Takes place at Shattered Coast

The short little man was furious! He lost his boat just as he was about to anchor it to the coast of this beautiful place. He knew nothing of these lands, though he had passed it many times when he boated along through here. Chucking a rock as his boat sailed away he spewed out loud profanity. "Yu stupit boat! I don need ya' anyhow!" He screamed lastly as he turned around to the land. He grumbled more profanity. Oh he had quite the sailors mouth. "God fur sa'en, lan' luver's! I ca't be'ume wun nou!" His intentions was to make a home here, but still sail about here and there, now with his boat adrift at sea he couldn't. The stupid thing. He could easily swim out and grab it, but he was tired and his short legs could give out any second when swimming...it wouldn't have been the first time, that was for sure.

Let out a wary sigh his eyes looked about, the smell of others was quite strong, and it hadn't noticed it before. "Hrm.." He thought for a moment. He never knew much of territories. The sea was an open vessel, no one could set claim to her, as he thought. Any who tried he struck them down with vengeance in his eyes. His trusty sword made sure of that, not to mention the help of his trusty lucky cap! Folding his short thick arms he thought for a moment, "Nou, w'at do I do?" His dark eyes look about as his large bat like ears folded back. He licked his lips as he noticed the grumble in his belly. "Nou ain't tha' thee kick'a! Iam hung'ry an' may foo' was on dat ship!" He kicked a stone, causing a slight pain in his foot, but he didn't care, he was livid right now.

Messages In This Thread