An accident...
His eyes watch the young woman before him, he noted her hand, but never shook hands with anyone. He blinked for a moment, "I ne'er saws a lass try tah shake hands be'ore..." He brought his hand up and took it awkwardly. He nodded then attempted to be on his merry way. He rummaged through his satchel seeing what all he had; rum, compass, pencil, paper, and..."Ay! W'at do aye have here!" He pulled out a small loaf of bread. Not really what he wanted but enough to satiate his hunger. He didn't hesitate as he took a happy bite of the loaf. His eyes look up to the lass who looked troubled, "So, ye arr by ye self? That be sad, miss, very very sad...ye may company me, if ye like?" He adds cheerfully before she spoke out. "Ah.." he spoke once she said she lived her, and not by herself either.

He stuffed the rest of the loaf in his mouth as he thought about her offer. His ears went back in deep thought, "Ya' know...that sounds mighty good of ya'." He smiles closing up his satchel, "I tis think, tha' would be great! Aye, hotel, eh?" He smiles tail wagging, "Lets be off with ye!" He gets walking in a random direction then realizes he had no idea where this hotel she spoke of was. Turning around his dark eyes looked up to the beautiful woman, "Uh....which.. way is this hotel.." It took quite a bit for him to speak a clear word, but he managed. It was not easy, but he did remember how to speak plain easy to hear language, it just took work, work he did not like to do, but would do it.

Messages In This Thread