An accident...
He rubbed the back of his head when she corrected his direction and let out a chuckle, "I g'ess aye was a'ittle over excited, miss!" As they began to walk on forward she spoke up about her king. His large ears went forward as his eyes caught sight of a large beast coming forward. Eyes widened a bit, he sure looked mighty. "Hmm.." he murmured as the beast was coming straight for them, his eyes glanced over to her as she ran to the large male and seemed to become rather affectionate. Blinking a little the beast spoke to her almost as if he was not there. Ears folded back slightly then the beast spoke to him. A smile broke out, he hadn't a clue he was trespassing until the large brute seemed puffed out. He realized now, he was trespassing. "Oi! Meh apologies, sir! Aye hadn't ah clue Aye was trespassin' upon yer place! Aye sailed here upon my ship which de'sided teh take off without before Aye had a chance to anchor it." He pointed out to the cove area where he had his ship, it was now a speck out at sea. "As the miss, sai' aye be Charles D'Fago!" He bowed to the King in a happy manner. Despite being slightly intimidated by the large fellow, he certainly didn't show it.

Looking back to the miss he smiled lightly before standing back up. He almost felt dwarfed by all the 'tallies' as he liked to call them, but he was getting used to it. It wasn't very often you saw many small dogs around. The small man was certainly small, but not the smallest he's seen. His build was sturdy, it was his breed. Their bone structures were meant to be thick and strong and that was how Charles was built, strong. He came from a long line of cow herders and it showed it his body structure. His mammee always told stories of their history and he had them memorized. How could he not? His eyes looked from the sandy ground back up to the large beast of a male, "Aye...hope ya' can fergive me, good sir?" He adds after a good pause in conversation. Dark eyes taking everything in good nature.

Messages In This Thread