An accident...
The short tri-colored dog nodded to his comment on the situation. It surely was quite unfortunate. Then as he mentioned not knowing much of his ancestry, he found it unfortunate, but surely not all would. He was lucky to have had a grandmother who was keen on knowing such things and passing it on. Granted being a man's tool is sad, but man made them who they were to some extent, and with each dog there was a different strength that man worked to hone in which made each unique in his or her own right. Despite the way he talked and sounded, he was full of wisdom and not as stupid as his language made him out to be, however, the more they talked the more his old accent came through. The cardigan had only been at sea for not a full year, so he had picked up on the accent, it was not his origin way of speaking.

When the larger brute asked his plans he just sighed before speaking, "Whelp, I ain't reallaye sure...I figure I will jus' have'tah walk the coast for a bit and hope that my ship decided to come to shore. Though, with that, it could be damaged beyond repair." His hands gestured to the coast he would walk, then he looked to Vigilante, "I certainly bloody don't want to burden you, and already I have trespassed which was not my intentions. So, I would like to leave your lands as soon as I can so as to not be a bother any longer, sir." At this point he ditched the accent he had, and now his voice, just as thick and deep as before had a sort of welsh accent, some could and would reference it to that of plan british accent. However, there were many differences between Britain and Welsh. His eyes looked to the large brute before himself, "I hope that is okay with you, I know that Orin had offered me some food. I am feelin' a wee bit hungry, however, I think I will be fine." Speaking of the devil, his stomach let out a painful grumble and he put his hand to it. A sheepish smile came onto his features.

Messages In This Thread