An accident...
The welsh corgi saw the look in the large brute's eyes. He didn't quite understand it at first as his accent was not purposely changed, however, it took him a moment to register why. He laughed a little after the brute spoke his first sentence, it was a nervous laugh, and not done because of what the brute said, but more of what he hadn't said. "Aye, sir, I am sorry. I saw yer look, was it 'cause the accent?" He inquired. The ever social dog was very talkative and very willing to explain himself. He liked to be understood, and he liked to teach others as well. Being as sea and with other sea lover's he had picked up the odd sailor accent, not intentionally, however, his old accent surfaced back and rather quickly. When the sea-lover heard the large dog's offer he began to think putting his paw-like hand to his bandanna and thought for a moment sliding in down over his folded back ears.

His eyes looked to the skies, then the ocean, "Aye...never thought about actually settling upon land..." His dark chocolate eyes look over to Vigilante, "...are you serious about offerin' me a home? I mean...I ain't but a stranger ta' ye'?" He was being shy about the offer, but it was appealing. Never had he been part of a large pack, other than his family. They were a large pack, but they were blood. Something much different than the pack this brute was a head of, or at least from what he saw. "...To be honest, I never seen such a pack like the one, I assume, is a bunch of random dogs, no offense..." He winced, "That sounded bad, didn't it? Man...I didn't mean for it ta' come out like that..." The short dog felt like he put his own foot in his mouth. But it was what it was wasn't it? A bunch of random dogs put together. His eyes looked right into the mixed breed before him hoping he didn't take that offensively, if so, he figured that he would have to high-tail it, or fight.

Messages In This Thread