Old stomping grounds
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic

"What is up with her speech!? D8 It is like, all old medivel or something x-x. 'No, I bid thee, hath thou not slain thy dragon!?!' D8 I think this is over, so I will get it archieve. You are right, though, they wouldn't exactly make good mates ^^ Was fun though. "

Anderung widened her eyes, though she was a bit confused. Wouldn’t something as traumatic as losing your ear result in you remembering who had done it? She then heard about the war and realized that this wolf had suffered many injuries, so just one wouldn’t hold any sort of special place in his memory. ”It is good that you didn’t lose your eye, sir. While you could get around with only one it might make hunting a might harder for you.” Meer shuffled her feet in the snow. Relief came over her as he seemed to make an excuse to let her leave. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to be around him, it was just that he was a tad bit intimidating.

”I am glad to have met you as well, Skoll. I do not wish to keep you from your sleep, then, and I bid you farewell.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread