Out in the Great Wide Open
[html]

sorry for the wait D: my muse has been uncooperative. also, is Amaranth in optime or lupus form?

Rikka begun to hum an old little tune as her fingers worked with the materials. She wasn't incredibly skilled at making the jewelry, there had been many people in the commune more apt at it than she was, but perhaps she could refine her skills here. There had always been something going on in The Haight and she had been so consumed and somewhat overwhelmed in that new and exciting life that she had dabbled in many things there but had become an expert at none of them. She didn't think that Cour des Miracles would be a boring place at all, but she didn't think it would be quite like the commune either. There weren't many skills she possessed, but perhaps now she could really work to find something she was good at and use it to help her new home. The de le Poer woman didn't want to be a dead weight.

A voice, or at least she thought it was a voice, came to her ears and she paused, golden eyes looking around. She didn't see anyone, but that had been someone talking, hadn't it? The notion of getting up and looking around didn't occur to her, she didn't want to abandon her craft, but thankfully soon the owner of the voice appeared. Instantly a smile came to the flower woman's face. "Hello there!" she greeted cheerfully. "Is there something I can help you with? My name is Rikka de le Poer." The young girl smelled heavily of the pack, so she probably wasn't lost. Maybe she was just surprised by the new, colorful appearance of the previously abandoned shack.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkapeace b {font-weight:bold; color:#3A015A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rikkapeace-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.rikkapeace p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkapeace {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#89B5FA; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... aceban.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C0162; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#15026B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread