Out in the Great Wide Open
[html]

no worries! ^^

Her choice in home could seem a little odd, a broken down old shack when there were plenty of nicer buildings around. Rikka had never enjoyed being completely enclosed in human-made surroundings though. This feeling had only increased when she had moved to The Haight and had engrossed herself in the commune way of life and thinking. She needed to be out in the open, close to nature. Living in the hotel or the town simply wouldn't do for her. If she hadn't found the shack she probably would have just dug a den or something, but this was nicer, for she could still be shifted and go into it.

The young girl smiled back and introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you Amaranth!" Finally she was going to get to know her packmates outside of Rurik. "Oh yes? Well your uncle has a good taste in scenery. I think it's beautiful here." Clearly her Russian friend's family wasn't the only one to reside in these lands. For some reason it made her feel good to know that many families made up the pack, even if she were away from her own. The girl came over and looked at her craft supplies, questioning what it was she was doing. "I'm making some headbands, like this one I'm wearing," she said, pointing to the braided band that encircled her forehead. "Would you like one? This could be for you, if you wanted it. I'm sure it'd look pretty on you."

<style type="text/css">
.rikkapeace b {font-weight:bold; color:#3A015A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rikkapeace-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.rikkapeace p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkapeace {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#89B5FA; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... aceban.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C0162; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#15026B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread