Out in the Great Wide Open
[html]

She was glad to see the young girl kneel near her. Amaranth had said that she was going to go see her uncle and Rikka would have completely understood if she didn't want to really visit, but it seemed like she did and the woman was happy for the opportunity. "I suppose it is a little further away, but I just don't really like living in towns or hotels or anything like that. I like being out in Mother Nature. Besides, Lunenburg isn't too far from here." There was also the fact that she was making a transition, and recovering from the emotional scars her attack and the war had left on her, but Amaranth didn't need to know that. There was no reason to delve into those dark topics.

"Thank you," she said, smiling. It wasn't really anything compared to some of the headbands others in the commune had produced, but she wasn't completely hopeless at it. "Well, I've only ever made the headbands, but I could probably make bracelets and necklaces too." Those things wouldn't be too different from making headbands. "I can also make tie-dye things, like the canopy," she said pointing up. Rikka loved doing tie-dye, it brought so much color into the world and it looked so neat.

<style type="text/css">
.rikkapeace b {font-weight:bold; color:#3A015A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rikkapeace-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.rikkapeace p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rikkapeace {margin:0 auto; width:405px; background-color:#89B5FA; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... aceban.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C0162; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#15026B; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread