The one who doesn't belong.
[html]

Many apologies for the wait.

Well.. The woman started, flashing a faint smile before she continued. It's not often you'd find someone in Inferni who wouldn't immediately try and run a stranger off from the borders. She hadn't passed the borders, of course, which might have attributed to his leniency, but something told Rachias that this man was vastly different than the Inferni men that she knew. Perhaps things had calmed down since she had last visited the lands and there was no longer an extreme need to walk on eggshells when it came to the coyotes.

My name is Rachias. She offered finally, peering past the man and in to the lands for a brief moment. I was born in Inferni and lived here on and off when I was younger. Rachias paused a moment then, considering her words. Most of my family is here. Gabriel and Kaena, if you've heard of them? There was no doubt in her mind that Gabriel was still around, it was her mother that she couldn't be certain about. Whether or not this man knew her mother would give her the answer to her question. Kaena is my mother and Gabriel my brother. I left for a few months and thought I would come by and see if they are well.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree006 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#d4b781; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree006ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d4b781; text-align:right;}
.Allifree006 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree006 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#ebeaf0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... /free6.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #79a5d2; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#426e9b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread