To ease the pain of idleness
[html]

Nayati had always been taught that you were never too old to be a student and to learn new things. His parents had never shown any shame of not knowing absolutely everything and neither had Dawali for that matter. The elders of the tribe were always revered for their knowledge and experience, but it was the Spirit Guides who really held the greatest amount of respect and deference. They knew more than any one wolf could hope to learn in his or her lifetime. He knew that Onawa would always be more wise than he, no matter how old he grew to be. "Really? That is interesting. Almost all in the Great Tribe always use this form." Nayati had only downshifted a handful of times since learning to change.

Just as the Utina was about to make his own strike at a fish he heard Aurèle's spear splash into the water and he turned to look just as she lifted a fish triumphantly from the river's surface. A wide grin spread over his face at her success. "Great! See, you're a natural. It'd be embarrassing to tell you how many tries I made before I caught one," he joked lightly as she set her catch by his own. "The net? Yes, at times. I prefer using the spear, but you can catch more in one swoop with the net." He personally preferred the increased skill the spear required, even if it wasn't as efficient.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatibowarrow b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79A29; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.nayatibowarrow-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }
.nayatibowarrow p {text-indent:17px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatibowarrow {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#24130B; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... warrow.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E5C68D; padding: 10px 0px 415px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C6127; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread