road a[p]ples and straw
300+
[html]

Horses were a peculiar species. In Anann's eyes the didn't quite fit in the black and white, predator and prey categories the world seemed separated into. They were not predators, but Anann had never seen them as prey either. Perhaps it was her upbringing. The culture she had grown up in was dependent upon horses. Having been practically raised by her own stallion. Rem had never been seen as less than an equal in her eyes. "You're right, that is more accurate. Though its much easier than asking if you are his compatriot. Mine is the black stallion stalled next to Heath's mare. Rem." She nodded her head towards the friesian stallion a few stalls away. His stall was always open or unlatched at the very least. A constant in her life since she was a pup she never worried that he might leave and just as aware that there was no stopping him if he ever wished to.

It was obvious at the meeting announcing Jac's disappearance that Ruri had not taken the news well. Anann had offered then and there to take care of the stables for Heath. "You're welcome. It was the least I could do. Heath helped me out a lot when I first got here." She spoke fondly of Heath and warm smile on her maw. He had given her stallion room and board before she had even become a part of the pack here. They had forged a friendship quickly. In all reality it was Heath and the stables that had made her settle in the Miracles pack, made it feel like home. Anann was no threat to Ruri though, she did not see Heath in that light.

The fresh scars, some still scabbed had caught the woman's eye. She wondered at the reasoning behind them. What causes did he fight for? A question Anann had been asking herself since she left home. One she had always thought she had known the answer to. "You could say that." She said with a grin of her own. Moving the pitch from in between them, she clasp his hand giving it a good solid shake. "Anann Kelevra. Nice to meet you, Haven." Her eyes were drawn again to the fresh scars. She found all scars to be intriguing. Evidence of one's history. "How did you come by those? If you don't mind me asking." She hoped he would take no offense to her asking, she did not mean to pry.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread