road a[p]ples and straw
300+
[html]

Anann couldn't help but laugh as Haven dodge a bite from Drogon. It wasn't that long ago that Rem had rewarded with her with welts from his bite. His wonderful idea of training. That's what she got for ignoring his subtler attempts at getting her to the training ring. Thank you! I just hope he didn't hear you say that. It will go to his head, she joked as she looked down the aisle as well. Only to see that Rem had in fact heard and was now standing elegantly poised with his head held high and neck arched, knowing he was being watched. Anann laughed and rolled her eyes, giving him the reaction he wanted. And yes, Drogon too is a magnificent beast, she cooed at the mustang stallion.

If Haven was a good friend of Heath's she suspected they would have little trouble becoming friend themselves. She was pleasantly surprised when he mentioned sparring. She had gotten Anatoliy to agree to a wrestling sparring match, but sparring wasn't exactly her forte. Most definitely! I was hoping I would come across someone to spar with. What arts do you practice? Anann was fairly well rounded. She favored her swords, but also was rather good with a spear. Though she was currently without the latter weapon. Of coarse, hand-to-hand was the basis of armed combat. She even tried to stay tuned in their more primal forms as well, thought Rem liked to train with her in those forms.

He did not speak boastfully of his scars. Yet as he spoke she knew there could be no regret in them. It had certainly been a cause with fighting for. You did what you had to. I'm sure. She felt no remorse for the fallen soul and doubted he did either. Still taking a life was not an easy thing. I had not that your title was literal that you had been rescuing damsels in distress. She hoped her light joke would lighten the mood.

So what brings you to the stables? Here to visit? Go for a ride? She did not want to distract him from what he had come here for. Though she was finished with Drogon's stall and she could get to the others later and she would like to get to know him better if he was in the mood for company.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread