road a[p]ples and straw
500+
[html]

sorry for the fail wait <333, but your on vacation anyways so =P

Anann couldn't help but laugh at the display Drogon put on. It was not at all unlike that of her own steed. The two were quite different in breed but not so different in heart and spirit. She wondered if the same would apply to the riders such beasts would choose. Perhaps we should refrain from inflating them too much, yeah? It does seem to be getting a bit stuffy in here. Good thing that egos didn't require in physical space or there probably wouldn't be room for many of the horses housed under the stable roof.

At his mention of the longsword Anann's grin broadened greatly. So there were other swordsman here. That was great news! I use cavalry sabres myself. Single or dual and Ive got a set of hardwood blades as well as steel. I'm also fairly good with a staff or spear, but I currently don't have either. Hand-to-hand as well, of coarse. His healing would need to finish before they could do any serious training or sparring together. Already she could hardly wait. She had felt a little lost with out a sparring partner, something she had always had in plenty back home. He too, seemed excited at the prospect of it. Once your all healed, we will have to make a play date! She said rather enthused. The wrestling match with the Russian was one thing, but this was the sort of sparring she was really wanting.

It was hard to shed the darkness that seemed to follow after a battle that was fought to a fatal end. Even when for the best of reasons taking a life was never meant to be an easy thing. Sometimes it was the only way, but the hardly makes it easier to bare. In time it would fade and not follow on his heels but it was unlikely that it would ever be forgotten. It seemed her gentle teasing worked in lighting the mood and moving on to happier topics. Anann raised a brow, questioning the seriousness of the Knight and the claim of his woman's names. It seemed he was in fact quite serious. Well then, obviously it was meant to be. She said with an amused chuckle. Coincidence or fate, take your pick. Either way she hoped it was only a sign of a good things for the pair.

So it would appear he had come to ride. Well if you like, I could get Rem ready and we could all go for a ride. It would be good for Rem. He's been nothing but a lazy loaf since we got here. Aside from knocking up Heath's mare. That was something Heath had not been thrilled with either. Not right a way, at least. Though it was more out of concern for the mare's safety than anything she imagined. We are both out of shape to be honest. After spending the most of the winter traveling from the west. I fared better than Rem though, it's a lot easier to find meat in the deep snow than roughage and grain. Glad I've found someone to spar with at last though. It should make it easier to get back into the swing of things.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread