road a[p]ples and straw
[html]

lol yeah, no worries XD it was my turn to make you wait this time 500+

Haven continued to chuckle at the antics of the two stallions. "I think that's a wise decision. If we do anymore they might shove the entire pack out of the area." The only ego he had seen to outdo the two horses was the ex-King. Thinking of Jacquez put a dark splotch on his mood though and he quickly pushed the thoughts away. Angry as he was over the collie's departure, Cour des Miracles was in better hands now. Vigilante was much more stable and trustworthy than the other King had ever been. He wondered if Anann had been here long enough to meet Jacquez, but he didn't wish to spoil their conversation. Haven wanted to keep things as they were.

The Knight was thrilled to hear that she too was skilled in swordsmanship. The particulars of her specific weapons and style were different, but that only excited him more. It would be a good experience, testing himself against someone who fought differently than himself and hopefully they could both learn from one another. "Fantastic! I can't wait to see you in action with them. Perhaps you could teach me some things about the other weapons you are familiar with as well. I've only ever used my longsword. There's a castle a ways down the coast near my old pack, I'm sure we could find a spear there." Blackmoor Castle hosted a plethora of old weapons. It could take some searching to find anything usable, but he had no doubt they could find one. "Absolutely! I'm itching to get back into practicing, so hopefully soon we can arrange something," he said with a large grin. He doubted anything could have lifted his spirits more.

He noticed her cocked eyebrow as he spoke of Princess, but soon she realized that he was being serious and not making a joke. "Heh, yes perhaps. I'm happy I have her, meant to be or not." They hadn't met in the way he had always imagine to meet his true love, but none of that mattered in the face of what the pair had now. Haven smiled at her suggestion that they could go on a ride together. "That would be wonderful. Drogon needs it too, I haven't been able to take him out much, due to my injuries." A surprised look crossed his face at the mention of Rem's...recent activity. "Ah ha, so he's the culprit, eh? They'll make a good, strong foal." A beautiful one at that, too. Haven moved to grab Drogon's bridle and reins. "We'll keep each other in shape. There's only so much you can do on your own, so I'm sure having you to spar with will increase my own strength." The more prepared he was to protect the pack, the more confident and relaxed he would be.

The hybrid male worked quickly to get the tack onto the mustang and then easily hopped onto him. "Shall we be off then?" Drogon snorted and flicked his tail, his own eagerness apparent.

<style type="text/css">
.havenhorserider b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0EBD1; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.havenhorserider-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:bookman oldstyle, serif; font-size:14px; text-align:right; }
.havenhorserider p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 7px; margin:0px;}
.havenhorserider {margin:0 auto; width:404px; background-color:#C7B457; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... erider.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #020201; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: bookman oldstyle, serif; font-size:14px; color:#151307; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread