road a[p]ples and straw
300+[html]

Now that she had reason, perhaps the honey-hued woman would finally get serious about getting herself back into her daily training. She had gone all winter without any training at all. She had spent far more time lately with an axe in hand rather than sword. It had helped to rebuild her strength and endurance and she doubted her swords would feel foreign in her hands. Just let me know when you up for it. You can usually find me here in the mornings. Even when she would no longer be covering Heath's duties at the stables, it was still a good place to find her. She started nearly every day with a ride. Rem was known to get rather agitated if she deviated from that routine very often. There are some streams, just north of the stables, I camp out there currently. I hope to be building a cabin there soon. Preparing for the construction of her home was the only thing, other than the stables, that currently occupied her time.

Until recently, Anann had never given love or relationships much thought. The matters of her mate had been decided probably even before her birth. She had grown up knowing and accepting that fact. Along with many other so called 'facts'. Yet when she had decided to leave, he had refused to follow. As Anann watched the knight as he spoke of his mate she could help but smile. When Keese had refused to follow, Anann had lost all sense of obligation. She was now free to chose her own mate and hope that she might someday find true love. I hope the best for you two.

There was little to getting Rem ready for the ride. While Haven went to fetch the bridle for his horse, Anann simply opened the black horse's stall and he followed her down the alley way and out of the stables. She had never used any tack while riding Rem, as there had never been the need. The two knew each other well beyond the point for the need of bit and bridle. Where shall we go? A ride around the borders or do you want to check out the castle? Rem was not to be out done and followed Drogon with a snort of his own giving his head a toss. It really did not matter where they went, if anywhere at all.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread