road a[p]ples and straw
[html]

close this one up and start the sparring one? :o 300+

Haven was unused to being out of practice for so long, and it even hadn't been that long. Still, basically since the pack had formed, his training had been a part of his daily routine. He would ride around and patrol the borders with Drogon, do some training, and right before the sun would set he would make another quick sweep of the territory to make sure all was in order. He needed to keep his mind and his body sharp if there was even another incident of a violent intruder. Hopefully, if there was a next time, he would be able to stop the offender before anyone was even accosted. "Alright. As soon as I'm fit to handle the blade again I will come and get you. I hope these wounds won't leave any lasting effects upon my muscles." Handling a sword required as much flexibility as it did strength. It would be very unfortunate if his battle left him more souvenirs outside of the scars.

Love was something he had always wanted and hope to gain one day. He had thought he had found it once, but she had abandoned him just as his feelings for her were coming to their full potential. Irrationally he had feared the same thing would happen with Princess, and he had distanced himself from her for a few days until she had come to confront him on his behavior. Princess wouldn't leave him though, and he knew that now wholeheartedly. "Thank you," he said sincerely. Haven knew he never wanted to be with anyone else. Hopefully fate would see fit to leave him and Princess be for the rest of their lives.

All other tack he forewent, aside from the bridle and reins. He was impressed to see that Anann and Rem used none at all. Perhaps one day he would do away with what he used with Drogon, but the stallion didn't seem to mind, so perhaps it worked well for them. "Probably just the borders for today. If we went to the castle Princess would give me a tongue lashing for being gone so long without her knowledge," he said with a chuckle. His mate had worried after him horribly after the fight and didn't like him to be away from the house for too long. Haven clicked his tongue, urging Drogon into a canter. He wanted to ride faster, though not so fast as to impede their conversation.

<style type="text/css">
.havenhorserider b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0EBD1; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.havenhorserider-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:bookman oldstyle, serif; font-size:14px; text-align:right; }
.havenhorserider p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 7px; margin:0px;}
.havenhorserider {margin:0 auto; width:404px; background-color:#C7B457; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... erider.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #020201; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: bookman oldstyle, serif; font-size:14px; color:#151307; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread