I love you mommy, forever DnD
[html]<style type="text/css">
.tay-ghosts {width: 400px; border: 2px solid #8e7a69; background-color: #ffffff; background-image: url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... aaayui.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin:0 auto}
.tay-ghosts .padding {padding-top:230px; padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; color: #000000; text-align: justify;}
.tay-ghosts b {color:#8e7a69;}
.tay-ghosts p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0 }
</style>

Tayui had just woken up from a lovely summer day nap. She stretched with feline precision, feeling her bones and joints return to their rightful places. Shifting gave her an acute awareness of how her body felt at all times, specifically in respect to her bones, muscles, and everything that made up her body as a whole. When she shifted, she could feel everything slowly changing. While it had been a strange feeling at first, it was routine now.

As she looked out past her den, she could her the sound of another wolf coming closer. She sat up straight, watching for the visitor. She didn't see anyone, as it seemed as though the wolf had approached her den from the other side, while Tayui's view was blocked by a large tree. She heard her daughter's voice and stood up quickly, pushing herself to her feet with her arms.

"Noir?" she called out, walking around the tree to the entrance of her den. "I'm home, honey. What's wrong?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread