I love you mommy, forever DnD
[html]

--

Her mother’s homely voice reached pale ears and the young female turned around to find her mother standing there. She was upset, but could not stop her tail from waving merrily as she ran the little distance that kept them apart. The person she definitely had missed most while she had journeyed was mommy dearest, and she could not go a day without seeing the bi-coloured woman and every visit was accompanied by a childish embrace. Pale arms touched briefly by cream wrapped tightly around her dame, and she inhaled the scent of home. Mommy was home on two legs.

Why was Attila so mean! ”I met Attila, but all he did was to be really mean to me!” she whined, hurt and confused as to why her brother had treated her in such a horrible way. Family was supposed to be all love. ”He stole Toefur from me and made fun of me even if I told him to stop,” the young female continued, remembering well the horrible scene. Tears began to form in her honey gold eyes at the sad memories and she pressed her face against her mother’s soft fur, seeking motherly comfort and away from all the bad things in the world. Nothing could hurt her when Tayui was near.

Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread