I love you mommy, forever DnD
-whistles innocently- -___-
[html]

--

Perhaps the ivory goddess was right. Noir knew that it sometimes happened that she said things she did not honestly mean—at least things she did not mean all the time. But that was only when she was really angry and upset, and she hadn’t done anything to make her pale brother angry either. Why couldn’t he just have said that he had missed her and given her a hug instead? To act mean like that made so little sense to her and she wished she could better understand the words that her mother spoke. Tayui was wiser than she could ever hope to be, so perhaps some things were simply beyond her grasp. It was so hard not to get hurt though.

Rubbing her cheek against the pale white, Noir tried to resurrect one of her usual smiles, but found that it was hard to pretend when her heart still told her that it was very sad. ”If he missed me he should have asked for a hug,” she said, voice still a little bit whiny. ”I missed you when I was gone!” the young girl then exclaimed, wrapping herself tighter around her mother’s form. She had, a lot a lot a lot!

Table by Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread