thread title missing
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position: bottom center;">
During Iskata’s pregnancy, Phoenix had driven himself to the brink of madness trying to keep his mate well fed, safe and comfortable. The fact that she hadn’t really appreciated being babied only frustrated him more, but he didn’t want to risk any harm to their litter. And then there was also the innate mystery of it all... How many pups would there be? How many boys and how many girls? What would they look like? Deirdre seemed to be taking her own pregnancy more in stride, at least outwardly.

Physe? It took Phoenix a couple seconds to remember who she was talking about. He’d always called the older wolf Revlis, and he’d had so much on his mind as of late that he hadn’t thought about their deceased friend since Gibraltar left. Revlis had been just as much a father to Deirdre as Phoenix had. Funny how one wolf could change the political landscape of the lands so much… for better or for worse. “I think that would be nice,” he said, nodding.

If Dierdre wanted to make something, then Phoenix wouldn’t stop her, though he really didn’t see the point of it. But then, Phoenix would gladly allow her to spend the next few months not doing anything while she prepared for the pups. He already planned to help Pilot hunt for her, especially once she would be unable to fend for herself. And border patrol was out of the question as well… what if she ran into a hostile intruder? She shouldn’t be fighting. She would need something to pass the time, and if she wanted to knit, well then. “Y’want me t’help you carry anythin’ back?” he offered. Already his overprotective tendencies were going into overdrive.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread