Tick Tick Tick
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

OOC:Oh hey I made a erally cool boo boo lol and yeah they are pretty small compared to their full size, it's amazing, I did learn from a kids show... that even dinosaurs like the t rex, brachiosaurus didn't lay eggs any bigger than a basketball(which is only slightly bigger than an ostrich egg) due to the shell being too thick to let in the air that the baby animal needed ^^ YAY for learning. anyway I made a really cool boo boo hahaha i'll pretend it's an on purpose one too lol.

WC: 357

-------

It wasn’t long before the chick had made room enough for his whole body to squeeze out, this was what Niro had been waiting for. He looked at Sylvie and nodded towards the chair and put the struggling chick on it, he wiggled and squeezed trhough, his too big talons pressing against the opposite wall of the egg, hidden. Niro felt like a proud father as he watched the bird slowly come out. He was entirely entranced in the eagle before him, now forgetting his pack mate, it was not time for talk but to cheer the bird on as it came into the world. And finally his last leg pulled through the damaged egg. Niro was ecstatic in such a way that his glee on his face showed both his companions he wanted to dance around the room. This was what he’d been waiting for, for several weeks!

He carefully took the cloth he had and stared cleaning the whole of the bird where the shell was still stuck to him. The little eagle was shaking now and his beak was open mostly because he was tired, but also because he was hungry, Niro grabbed some of his dried meat he had as rations and started chewing at the small piece he had in his mouth and then took it out, to put it inside the bird’s beak who snapped at it willingly. Niro was just too happy, then he remembered the packmate he’d entirely ignored, and flushed. Remembering what he’d forgotten he tried to be courteous at all times, but he was just too excited about it all.

I am So sorry! I just got caught up in this, my name is Niro, Niro Takekuro, it really is a pleasure to meet you, and I’m glad you got to witness this with me.

He said hoping that made up for some of his rude behavior. His mother had taught him better, and he felt ashamed for that reason. Niro gave Sylvie a smile. It was nice to meet new faces, even after he’d been here fr so long, this whole pack was so widely spread.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread