[M] I know where you live
[html]

I always have retarded typos XD One that I remember best is the "pure bread demon" that I found in a post a while back.

Today was the day when the boy decided to show up. The young child had grown much since last time the hulking beast had seen him. He was content with this, eyed the approaching canine with interest before letting his dimly lit orbs scan the surrounding area to ensure that the boy did not bring with company. The ragged man’s head tilted slowly to the side and recognized that the forever blue glow had decided to permanently manifest within the boy’s orbs as well. It had been hard to tell, as the puppy blue often disguised a completely different colour. It was not the colour of death or evil, but it would do. Haku Soul had once been as handsome as he had been beautiful; dressed in warm hues of the earth and a set of eyes that could melt the coldest of hearts. Life and the sickness within had ruined that beauty, but the charisma remained, tempting those fascinated by danger.

King wore the storm’s coat, and he could tell that their sizes would match closely when the boy gained more age. The perfect predator – Haku believed in this. The way the young male approached the elder satisfied him. It would have been tiresome to force cooperation, but it seemed that would not be necessary. The unfamiliar title brought to him by the boy’s voice puzzled him, but a child would always seek out its father figure he supposed. He had not been present in the boy’s life, but the Chance woman had not brought another male into her life instead. Ah, but she deserved death now, didn’t she? She had stood there in the background and been a part of the rebellion that saved many lives. The lives that he had worked so hard for to see wither. She would pay for this. Her son’s life could have been a good start, but he could turn out to be useful for the Soul male, and so he would be spared.

He was surprised to hear that the boy had missed him. Now, he had never cared to investigate exactly how much the members of Dahlia knew about his dark deeds. They had closed their eyes when the truth was there in front of them all this time. Teeth glinted yellow beyond the dark lips as the large secui let a twisted grin stretch the corners of his lips. ”You’ve grown, King.” Blue versus blue. ”I’ve been waiting for you,” and the boy had arrived like he had expected him to. Perhaps this was a sign. Did King feel the dark fire burn away on his soul? The madman’s blood ran through the boy’s veins and he knew just how to determine the quality of it.

<style type="text/css">
.haku-blackhole b {font-weight:bold; color:#054493; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.haku-blackhole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.haku-blackhole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.haku-blackhole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... wlibri.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 240px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
.haku-blackhole-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Mel!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread