[M] I know where you live
[html]

hehe Big Grin

Such a good boy, apologizing for making the immortal demi-god wait. ”Good boy,” the man mumbled in dark approval, the grin stretching further and revealing more of the teeth that took such pleasure in killing. King would get the taste for it as well—it danced in his own blood, bubbled and sizzled. A dormant need to feed as a demon no doubt. The boy was not like his father, but he could be when time came. The taint was there, buried deep in the boy’s genes, waiting for the trigger. The four legged beast admired his most promising work for a few more moments before he turned and started to walk away from the borders, knowing without a doubt that the boy would follow. They were in together on this. King could so easily have turned away and abandoned his father in the same way the beast had abandoned him, but it was not the case. Perhaps the young soul knew what the close future held.

The father’s muscles were restless and he sped up. As always, shadows and creatures of the underworld washed before his eyes as he trotted forwards after his own scent. These days of waiting had only ripened the victim, so everything was well. Teeth grinded together and he decided to slow down the pace. Impatience did not suit a beast that had eternity. ”Tell me about your life in Dahlia after the war ended, son,” the dark secui purred as he turned to the blue eyed youth. ”How are Conor and Emwe doing?” Firefly had been just as bad a choice as Tokyo had, but those two kids had turned out wrong and unworthy. ”Aren’t you angry at me for killing all those people?” Haku suddenly decided to add in, expressing curiosity for the boy’s odd and calm behaviour.

<style type="text/css">
.haku-blackhole b {font-weight:bold; color:#054493; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.haku-blackhole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.haku-blackhole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.haku-blackhole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... wlibri.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 240px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
.haku-blackhole-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Mel!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread