I stare into this mirror
[html]

gksjdgsk D;

In Character

To be perfectly honest, the silver-shaded woman had no idea what a jackal was. She did not recall the word before, but she could infer that it was some kind of canine, cousin species to wolves and coyotes and dogs. “Good,” she exclaimed, beaming with pride. “I would love you regardless, my dear, but our blood lacked the strength of the jackal prior to you and your siblings,” the canine said, a firm believer in the superiority of hybrids to anything else. She was neither wolf nor coyote nor dog, but somewhere in between all three, and now these children had the strength of this new and henceforth unknown canine to rely on. This would be something she would ask someone about later—maybe not Sepirah, Enkiel, or Mkhai themselves for not wishing to appear weakened, but someone, anyway. Curiosity had taken ahold of her.

“Well—if there's anything I can do to help you with him,” the silvery canine offered. Though she had no idea what she could possibly do to help keep a snake alive, the woman would not hesitate to help her granddaughter where she could. “Yes,” she said, shaking her head. “I didn't and still don't understand a lot of human artifacts, but what I know how to use, I will,” the ashen hybrid said confidently. She was not so humanized that she would live in a house, but at least now she understood the importance of adapting to a changing world. “Of course,” she said, smiling. “I live in the caves, myself, but a lot of canines have chosen the mansion to live in. Which do you think you'd like?” the coyote asked.

<style>
.kae-funeral p { text-indent:25px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; }
.kae-funeral b { color:#A4F62D }
.kae-funeral { background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/ ... header.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #577104; width:446px; padding:166px 0px 1px 0px; text-align:justify; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e4f7c9; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:1pt; line-height:12px; }
.kae-funeral-text {font-family:georgia; font-size:11pt; color:#A4F62D; word-spacing:-.5pt; letter-spacing:0px; font-weight:bold; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; margin:0px 40px 0px 40px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CCFF00; width:366px; line-height:18px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread