Up is the New Down
[html]
Didja want me to start up a new thread for us so Bris can give Nayru her giftie? 8D I'll get this archived with my post. ^^ NINJASTALKERBRIS GO.

Bris had to smile genuinely at Naryu's answer. It was the same answer she would have given as a child, and the same philosophy Kol had had. Drey was another story, but that was just the way he was. "You know Nayru, I think you're right." Her smile widened into a warm grin with her words, and she felt strangely like some unseen weight had been lightened on her shoulders. She had no idea why she felt that way, but Bris couldn't say she was ungrateful for it.

A soft chuckle escaped Bris' mouth as her little companion finally seemed to reach the limit of her puppyish attention span. Her light voice was eager to please in its politeness, and Bris' smile continued as she pulled herself to her feet. "Well then, I think you should go explore! There are plenty of places in Dahlia to find some adventure. Just be careful, and howl for us as loud as you can if anything happens, ok?" Knowing the kind of trouble she used to get herself into as a pup, Bris winked at the little girl and headed off around the side of the next house. She had no doubt the child would be safe within Dahlia's borders, but seeing as she had nothing better to do, she waited for Nayru to scamper off before slipping back out and following her scent trail. It wouldn't hurt the pup to have an unseen shadow looking out for her, just in case.

Table by Marishka!
<style>
.bris .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.bris p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.bris b {color:#d5b06a; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bris {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/ ... rishka.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:320px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family:lucida; font-size:12px; color:#777468; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:430px; text-align:justify; }
.bris-border {width:432px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.bris .separator{width:390px; border-bottom:1px dashed #866e42; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread