matter of [p]erspective
300+[html]

Sorry I've been kinda slow trying to get caught up from my vacation x.x

The weather had moved in much quicker than Anann had expected. She hadn't even began to think of head home from her explorations before the bottom had fallen out of the clouds. Dousing her with their cold, fat rain drops. She cursed herself as she darted for the looming structure, for her carelessness at get stranded in a storm this far from any known shelter. It was a lesson she would not be forgetting anytime soon. Especially if she wasn't able to get inside the silo look building ahead.

It was an great relief when Anann saw a door come open before she had even gotten to the building. A wolfen form standing in the door. Anann could tell the other was hollering but that was only because she saw her mouth move between the rain and the waves Anann couldn't hear a word. Since she was still on pack lands she could only hope and assume the other attempting to hasten her pace and usher her in and out of the weather. Knowing the shelter was only yards away now Anann ran as hard as she could on two legs. Doing her best not to barrel over whoever was holding the door open for her.

Thank you. Thank you very much I was half afraid I was going to be stuck out there. Anann managed through her panting once she was inside and the door securely closed behind her. She resisted the strong urge to shake herself. While it might help her dry it certainly wasn't going to help anyone or anything else in the room. The room itself held all sorts of furniture. Anann had expect the build to be rather hollow and empty but it appeared there were several floors and it had obviously been inhabited at some -or several- point in time.

Anann did not want to be rude especially since she was quite grateful for the woman's hospitality but she could not help but eye the blanket that was offered. It seemed it was more dust than cloth and she did not like the idea of mudding up her fur. Wet was bad enough. Though it seemed the hostess had the same opinion as it was discarded to the floor without a word. Its alright, at least I'm not getting rained on still. Anann shuffled the moth eaten blanket under her feet, the least it could do was soak up the puddle she was creating. Nice to meet you Orin, I assume you're Niro's sister? She asked extending her own wet hand to shake Orin's. I'm Anann. Anann couldn't help but notice in her tone as the subject touched on the absent collie king. Ah, yes I remember seeing you there, now that you mention it. She had seemed the most upset over his disappearance. Aside from Ruri naturally. Did you know him well? You seemed quite upset that day. Anann hadn't seen the loss of Jac to be significant, his charisma seemed the only leadership quality he had possessed.

<style type="text/css">
.Allifree004 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#a4b4cd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Allifree004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a4b4cd; text-align:right;}
.Allifree004 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Allifree004 {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#717f99; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree4-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262602; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#262602; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread