Back from her long trip
[html]

As she went to go take a moment of rest her ears twitched as a voice, that sounded a bit upset rang out into her ears. Her ears went back, What had she done? She became very worried, it didn't sound like Jefferson's voice...and she was sure Domonick wouldn't be upset with her. She hesitated for a moment, had I forgot to do something with the horses!? Her mind wondered to early this morning. No..she fed them, made sure they had fresh water, brushed them...and put them out to pasture for a few hours. Oh god, what if she put the wrong on in the stall! She began to panic.

Taking a deep breath she began to walk to her door, ears back eyes all worried. Peeking out of the doorway her head looked to her left, straight, right. Blinked a few as she started to feel confused. Who, and where was this person! Gulping slightly she spoke out, almost stuttering, "H-hello?" Her voice was soft and very quiet. Stepping out of her home she stood a foot from the stoop. Eyes narrowed now, "Hey! Where are you!?" She huffed. How annoying! First this person scares the shit out of me, then they disappear? Suddenly, she went wide eyed. What if this person wasn't talking to her? There were other houses near...Oh now she felt foolish. "Great! Now I have paranoia!" She sighed and turned around to go back inside.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread