Back from her long trip
[html]

You said he was at the side of the house, so I figured she wouldn't see him

As she took one step in, her leg was grabbed causing a startled yelp to come from her. It took her a second to realize who it was and when she did, she playfully punched him in the arm, "You butt! I can't believe you!" she giggle yelled at him. She was so glad to see him, yet furious at how he strung her along. He was good, she couldn't deny that. Taking a few deep breaths she tried to calm her racing heart, "Uhh! I am soooo getting you back for that! You wait!" She exclaimed putting her back to the wall and sliding down into a seated position, legs drawn up and arms wrapped around her shins.

She stared out into the small town for a moment then glanced over at him in a playful glare, "So...other than trying to scare the bejesus out of me, what have you been up to?" Her eyes meet his before a nice smile forms on her muzzle. After a response she promptly says what she had done, "Well..I went to these place...I guess it is Halifax...I been there once and found few things that were interesting, so I thought I would take the opportunity to go again and picked up a few things." Her eyes look down wondering if she should share the other thing. It was obvious on her face that there were a few things she was hiding. Her emotions were readable like a book. Ears folded back as her conscious couldn't take it. "Umm...on the way back...I got to meet another canine.." It was all she was going to say at the moment until she heard his response.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread