Back from her long trip
[html]

-glomps- yay!

Her blue eyes looked into his gray ones for a moment as he relaxed, she was almost lost in them. He's so freaking cute! She looks down blushing, then her ears flickered listening to him respond, "Yeah, he was kind of rough looking...and, well.." Her ears went back as she clenched her jaws. She felt like she was betraying the stray wolf by wanting to tell Domonick, but he had the right to know. Her eyes looked down as they showed her troubled thought, "...he didn't want me to say anything, but he said he was your friend..." She said it, she blurted it out, there was no going back now. She let out a sigh, "His name was...T-t..." She grumbled, "Crap! What was his name.." She brought up her hand hand smacked the top of her head as she thought. "Ta...Tav-no...Tannnn...Tann something.." Her eyes looked up, "I actually kind of question if he was telling the truth about being your friend...I mean...he acted realllllly realllllllllly weird.." Her eyes looked into his with a puppy like expression, ears back.

She watched him for a moment concerned, her eyes looked down, then back into her doorway as she leaned against the door frame. She eyed the picture for a moment then looked back to him listening to whatever he had to say as her tongue brought in the side of her top lip and chewed on it nervously eyes looking into his hoping she could read his thoughts somehow, "It seemed like he didn't want you to know...but, I couldn't just go around hiding that from you, you have the right to know someone is looking for you.." she added quietly almost whispering it.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread