Back from her long trip
[html]
OOC: I'm still alive! :3

He cocked his head to the side as she spoke about the male. A friend of mind? He didn't have any friends around this place, at least not counting the Phoenix Valley members. He smiled as she listed off the names, trying to remember. Suddenly, it hit him. His eyes got wide, It couldn't be...Tannin.. His thoughts rushed to his old friend, he hadn't seen him since..since he ran away.

As she described the way he acted, he thought that it had to be him, he was always kinda weird, or maybe it was the way he saw it, but he was weird nonetheless. A slight smiled formed across his face, he couldn't believe that Tannin could be this close to him, he missed him, he would be able to find out about his..about his old pack, about his life, what..what they had done when he ran away. He shook his head, realizing that he was thinking and staring off into space. He focused on Adonia, "Thank you for telling me, he...he sounds like an old friend from..from my old pack, but I can't believe he is all the way up here, it's so far away.."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread