Back from her long trip
[html]

She watched him, and decided it would be best to just not worry about it Tannin. He seemed nice enough, and maybe they could become friends as well. Her eyes watch as Domonick looks at the painting she brought back and when he commented nicely on it she smiled. "Yeah...Halifax, I actually got it for you..." She became a little shy, but her curiosity pushed her to look at his facial expression. She had hope that he would accept it, and maybe be happy that she got it for him. Looking away she stood up and went inside grabbing the picture and bringing it outside into the sunlight. "When I saw it, it reminded me of you..and well, I thought maybe you might like it.."

Her eyes once more looked back over to him as she set it against one of the posts that held up the roof on her porch, "If you don't want it, though, I will keep it...." She said lifted her arm and scratching the back of her head in a nervous manner. Her bi-colored eyes sparkle a little as she made a shy smile. Adonia was almost getting a knotted stomach fearing a refusal even though it was more likely he would love it. There were other things she brought back but the picture was the one thing the freighted about more, she was wanting to impress him in a way, to get his attention. She didn't understand fully why, other than the fact she liked him but even then she didn't think she should have been making as big a deal as she was about wanting his attention and approval.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread