Back from her long trip
[html]

Domonick nodded his head and laughed, Well, there was once, awhile ago.." his voice trailed off as reached up to the key , e got lost in thought for a few seconds, he quickly shook his head and laughed again, "I've never really been a situation to receive a gift, not for awhile at least." He looked up to the sky and grinned, thinking about how beautiful it was.

He turned his head and looked to Adonia, "A trip to the city, that would be nice. See what exactly is there. Adventure behind every turn?" he added the last part with a soft smile. His ear twitched from a gentle breeze rushing by, "It isn't too far from here, a good 10 minutes of walking. I like it, settle a good distance away from all the commotion, peace and quiet. It isn't much though, a place to call home, at least for now. I may get around to building something, who knows." He thought about what it would be like to live in a place built by himself, something he made. He smiled, the thought of it made him happy. He scratched his head and spoke, "If you'd ever wanna see it, I can show it to you, but like I said, it is nothing to be impressed over. If you've seen a shed, then you've basically seen my house."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread