Back from her long trip
[html]

Domonick let out a small laugh, "Anytime you wanna go, just tell me and I'll be ready." he looked at Adonia as he finished his sentence, a smile across his face. He thought about going someplace with the female, as he did so, his smile grew. He would enjoy the time with her, but he was worried that she wouldn't enjoy the time with him. He thought of himself as annoying, he always thought that people didn't want to be around him for too long, that he would make them angry or make them want to leave. His eyes looked down to the ground as he thought about this, his ears laid back, his breathing became slightly ragged. He wiped his eyes quickly and recovered himself, taking a breath and letting out a random laugh, to which his face burned slightly from embarrassment.

"Naw, it's okay, I'm not embarrassed. If you ever feel like coming over, I will be more than happy to have you there." he smiled at her, looking into her eyes. His ears perked up as he looked at her, something about her made him smile, made his mood lift. His nose burned, and he looked out at the scenery. He wanted to ask her something, but he decided against it, not wanting to further embarrass himself. He took a breath and laid his head back, looking up at the stars, he couldn't help but think about all the things that were happening, he spoke, his voice hushed, "Have you ever felt like there was someone out there, someone that was thinking about you as you thought about them?" his ears laid back against his head, his eyes staring into the abyss of the sky.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread