Back from her long trip
[html]

Her ears go back slightly as an impish smile comes across her muzzle, "That would be a lot of fun...I am sure of it...you tend to always be fun to be around--when Jefferson isn't there.." She joked, really she didn't mean anything negative about their leader. He just seemed to be serious all the time, not that there was anything wrong with it...it just was not her way. Adonia was shy, and some could say skittish, however, she was serious when it was necessary, like life threatening serious times, or harmful times, or--well, you get the idea. Other than that she loved to be silly and goof around. From what she gathered, it seemed that Domonick was that way too, but she had yet to truly confirm that.

Her eyes peered back into her doorway looking at her plush dog that she had retrieved a long while back, it was sitting on an old partially moth-eaten couch she had found. Her eyes looked back over to Domonick's as she moved to close the door and sit on the porch, "I'll keep that in mind.." She responded to him about his home, then she sat down on the stair, her eyes looking back into his before he had turned back to the scenery. It made her ears perk in curiosity to what that was about, and then she had an odd sensation on her nose--blushing perhaps, then it went to her cheeks. Why was she blushing? She didn't understand it so she too looked away after a few moments longer had passed. Her ears folded back for a second, then perked intently when he spoke in a rather quiet tone.

Her mind analyzed it trying to figure out if she indeed had that before, or if maybe there was more to what he was asking. "Well...I don't know. Sometimes, I wonder if my dad and I miss each other at the same time...and-well..I think that would be the only person..." She lied...there were moments when she felt like she had a 'crush' on Domonick, but she pushed those feelings aside. She saw what 'love' or strong feelings of 'like' can do to someone, and she had made a small promise to herself to never let those emotions get in the way, or blind her. Her mother was a cruel hearted female when it came to toying with male's emotions, and her father would do absolutely anything to please a female her cared about. Adonia just wanted-if she ever fell in love to be mated for life, she didn't know how a crush went, or what it meant. If her 'crush' feeling was that of love, or strong like and there were times she wondered if he felt the same but she would not admit that to him, oh no, that would be stupid.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread